|Image sensor||CMOS image sensor|
|Active pixel||4096(H) x 3072(V)|
|Active area||24.6mm(H) x 18.5mm(V) 1.9 type|
|Pixel size||6.0μm x 6.0μm|
|Shutter method||Global shutter|
|Frame rate||25fps (Medium configuration, Shutter OFF, Under all pixel's read out mode)|
|Sensitivity||3000 lx, F4, 5000K|
|Gain control||0 to 18 dB (180step, 1step=Approx.0.1dB)|
|White Balance||Manual / One Push White Balance|
|Electronic shutter||Normal shutter, RDM shutter|
|RTS||Fix mode or shutter speed control by pulse width|
|Power consumption||Approx. 6.5W (in DC24V)|
|Lens mount||TFL-Ⅱ mount (Original mount)|
|External dimension||75(W) x 75(H) x 69.5(D)mm|
|Various Specs||CE, FCC|
- Ultra High resolution Equipped with Teli original 12M CMOS sensor.
- Global electronic shutter makes the clear imaging possible even with faster-moving object.
- Random Trigger shutter, to grab and transfer the image with precise timing by external trigger input.
- CoaXPress interface, supply with one common coaxial cable at high speed，and ti outputs 12，580 thousand pixel all pixel at the high speed of about 25 fps in this camera. By using the coaxial cable excellent in long cable length and pliability,it can be adapated to wide range of image-processing equipment.
- WOI(Window of interest)
It is possible to read out desirable area by specifying Vertical and Horizontal position.
- Wide dynamic range
“Multi-slope” function makes to get the wider dynamic range.
- Low noise, High sensitivity