Position Level: Experienced
Job Category: Customer Service, Sales Support/Coordination, Supply Chain, Procurement/Purchasing
Qualification: ‘N’ Levels / ‘O’ Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Salary: To be discuss
At Vital Vision Technology we value partnerships, working with machine vision manufacturers globally to deliver innovative and cost-effective vision inspection equipment. We leverage both new and existing technologies to develop a complete and competitive solution for machine vision needs. Our solutions support key sectors of the economy including Semiconductor Manufacturing; producing a plethora of daily essentials, smartphones, laptops and even water bottles. Join us now to be part of the Industry 4.0 revolution, journeying with us in the future-facing additive manufacturing sphere and ensuring our clients inspection & measurement needs are satisfied.
- Handle purchase orders processing and manage order fulfilment.
- Work closely with suppliers for timely deliveries and order fulfilment.
- Liaise with freight forwarders for collections and deliveries.
- Keep inventory database up to date.
- Monitor inventory level and plan/arrange stock replenishment.
- Assist stock taking.
- Ensure proper filling and documentation.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skill, a team player.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in sales coordination.
Here with the Vital Vision family, we encourage our staff to place focus on your physical and mental wellbeing. We believe that happy, healthy colleagues will perform at their best! We have flexible hours and wellness benefits to support all individuals.
While we celebrate individuals, we want to foster a sense of belonging with the wider team of colleagues. In line with that, we have regular team building activities, where we can plan & enjoy different activities together.
We invest in ourselves to achieve dreams together. We offer personalised training plans and potential educational sponsorships to build your career with us.
INNOVATION: INDUSTRY 4.0
We create, design, and deliver cutting edge technologies and machine vision solutions in an environment where innovations are encouraged and rewarded.