Sweep Series SW-8000M-PMCL
8K monochrome line scan
The SW-8000M-PMCL is a high speed monochrome line scan camera featuring a custom-designed 8K monochrome line sensor capable of running at up to 100,000 lines per second. The CMOS imager features 3.75-micron by 5.78-micron rectangular pixels offering excellent sensitivity for high-speed applications.
- 8K line scan resolution (8192 pixels per line)
- One of the fastest 8K monochrome line scan cameras – up to 100 kHz maximum line rate
- 3.75 x 5.78 µm pixels offering excellent sensitivity and dynamic range at high line rates
- Accepts power over Camera Link or via 12-pin connector
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and -5°C to +45°C operating range.
High line rates for maximum throughput
SW-8000M-PMCL cameras are designed to maximize the output of your web inspection applications. The camera’s custom CMOS sensor delivers 8K resolution (8192 pixels) at up to 100 kHz, making it one of the fastest 8K monochrome cameras in the industry.
High efficiency for low cost of ownership
The SW-8000M-PMCL features a compact size of 62 x 62 x 48 mm with a low power consumption of 5.22W, providing users with design flexibility and a low-cost-of-ownership.
Power and lens options add flexibility
Two different lens mounts are available – an F-mount or an M42 mount. Either model can be powered over the Camera Link interface, or can accept power from an external power supply via the 12-pin I/O connector.