Machine Vision Lenses
Machine Vision Lenses
Every Pixels are created by converting Photons to electrons, and these photons pass through the optics before reaching the sensor. Choosing the right lens for the right application is one of the most important step to a successful vision application.
Vital Vision Technology offers a wide varieties of Machine Vision Lenses design for both specific and general machine vision applications.
Telecentric Lens : Machine Vision Lenses design for Measurement.
- VS-TCT Series – Super High Resolution Telecentric Lenses, Supports 1.67µm, 10 megapixel camera.
- VS-THV(1.1) Series – Optimized for 12MP 1.1″ 3.45um Cameras “Equal O/I Optical Design”.
- VS-THV Series – 1” Telecentric Lenses Variable aperture allows DOF and contrast adjustment
- VS-TEV Series – 1.1″ Variable Magnification Telecentric Lenses
- VS-TCH Series – High Resolution Telecentric Lenses. Distortionless and high contrast design
- VS-TCM Series (large Format / Mega Pixels) – Designed for more than 1.1″ large format sensors and high resolution cameras.
- VS-TEC Series – Variable Magnification Telecentric Lenses. Supports 5 Megapixel, next generation Telecentric Macro Lenses
- VS-LTC Series – Line Scan Telecentric Lenses Image Circle Φ20-Φ44. All F mount models
- APT & VS-TC Series – Standard Telecentric Lenses. Variety of Magnifications: 0.5-10x : 1.5x / 3.0x / 5.0x
- VS-TM Series – Telecentric Microscope Lenses. High Resolution & Performance Telecentric Lenses.
Low Distortion Macro Lens : Low Distortion/ Vibration Resistance Machine Vision Lenses
- VS-LLD Series – 4/3” High Resolution Distortionless Macro Lenses.
- VS-MCH1 Series – High resolution ruggedized lens for 1″ format.
- VS-LD /VS-LDA Series – Distortionless Macro Lenses up to 2/3″ sensors
- VS-MCA Series – Vibration Resistant Distortionless Macro Lens Series.
- VS-MC Series – Vibration Resistant Distortionless Macro Lens Series.
- VS-MC Series – Fixed Magnification Macro Lenses Variety of magnifications: 0.1x – 2.0x
- VS-MC Series(super Compact) – Super Compact Macro Lenses M10.5P = 0.5 camera mount
- VS-UV- UV Macro Lenses for visible and infrared wavelengths
Fixed Focal Length Lens : Entry level Standard Machine Vision Lenses.
- SV-V Series – VS Technology’s basic standard fixed focal length lenses.
- VS-VM Series – High Contrast Megapixel Fixed Focal Length Lenses.
- SV-H Series – Megapixel Fixed Focal Length Lenses f6-100mm, 12 models for machine vision applications.
- SV-H1 Series – 1″ Fixed Focal Length Lenses Focal length 6mm-100mm, 9 models are available Distortionless and high contrast.
- VS-1628H10M – 10 MP Fixed Focal Length Lenses More than 200 Lp/mm from center to lens edge
- VS-085 Series – Fixed Focal Length Lenses with F/0.85 for high speed cameras The brightest fixed focal length lenses in the machine vision market
- VS-WA Series – Inner Surface Inspection of Bottles and Containers
- SV-EGG-BOX Series – Fixed Focal Length & Macro Lens kit for testing For machine vision applications in a laboratory or factory setting.
- VS-B Series – Machine Vision S-Mount (M12) Board Lenses Distortionless design
- VS-SWIR Series – SWIR Fixed Focal Lenses for visible and infrared wavelengths
Machine Vision Zoom Lenses : Magnification Changeable With Fixed Working Distance.
Large Format Lenses : Machine Vision Lenses for Large area scan sensors and Line Scan cameras
Optem Long-Working Distance Objectives, when integrated with the Optem FUSION Micro-Imaging Lens System, provide superior resolution across extended working distancea for demanding applications requiring high-magnification.
UV and SWIR Lens : Focus Beyond the Visible Range